The Kilim Horse is a sturdy, one-of-a-kind horse fellow who will make an excellent nap partner and be a colorful addition to any room, sofa or bed. His front is hand-painted on 100% organic cotton and the reverse features a modern spotted beige pattern.
– Dimensions: approximately 30,5cm / 12,0in (ear to hoof) 32cm / 12,6in (snout to tail)
– Hand painted with non-toxic fabric paints
– Heat fixed for durability
– Dark blue body / colorful turkish kilim pattern
– Cool beige pattern with white and dark blue “eyes” on back
– Hypoallergenic, fluffy polyfill stuffing (OEKO-TEX® certified)
Please note that due to the hand made nature of this product, there may be some irregularities in the painting and in the stitching. While I try to keep everything at top quality, some small flaws may occur.
Hand-wash or machine wash on a wool/delicate cycle without detergent. Tinturu Plushies will withstand temperatures of up to 50°C in case of a stain emergency. Intended for children and adults of all ages.
If you like this horse but have a different pattern in mind, have a look at my “custom creations” page. I am always happy to work together on a bespoke piece that incorporates any weird and wonderful ideas you might have! Click here for more details.
ABOUT TINTURU PLUSHIES
All Tinturu plushies are hand crafted top to bottom: from painting the front to sewing and stuffing. I enjoy picking out interesting and high quality fabrics for the reverse side, so that your plushie will look beautiful facing either way. This horse is one-of-a-kind and cannot be replicated. Once this piece has sold, it is gone for good!